Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Essence makeup

I first saw Essence at BHG bishan and because the handcream was super cheap, I bought it coz I just need to buy something.

The second time I saw it was at Freidburg, in a supermart, it has all the cosmetic range and it was super cheap too! So I bought the concealer palette since MUFE palette was out of my budget.

The third time I saw Essence was at Watson at Jem. For a moment I thought this brand looked familiar, unable to register the handcream and palette with it. Anyway, I thought the eyeshadows looked really nice, but I didn't test them.

So while I was roaming at City Square Mall, I went to play with the eyeshadows.

IT WAS GORGEOUS!!!!!

Essence essentially erase my prejudice with cheap stuffs = lousy products!

Each eyeshadow pot cost S$3.50, I could buy all the colours and it won't be more than S$50!!! And the pot size is almost similar to MUFE eyeshadow, but quality is almost same.

Essence also have eyeshadow palette and it is S$6.50 each. I'll go for the individual eyeshadow anytime.

I didn't know I can't take photos, so I managed to take some before I was stopped. I don't understand this no photo restriction. Wouldn't it boost Watson's sale since it seemed to be available exclusive there. I don't know if BHG carries the makeup coz I only remember seeing the handcream.

There are 16 colours for the individual eyeshadows. Sorry for the lousy angle, I'll try to swatch it soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment