Saturday, June 18, 2011

DIY Magnetic Makeup Palette

Hi Everyone. This is my ideal makeup palette! Heh heh, inspired by all the other magnetic palettes tho. I did search on DIY Makeup Palette after I created this video and I saw a lot using CD cases, which I thought was really environmental friendly! Shame on me for buying the metal case, but it was too cute not to buy!

Basically, I decided to do it myself because I was too cheapo to buy MAC or Z Palette, and with many gurus' reviews, they ain't that sturdy. Unii Palette was out of my budget and I really don't need another mirror. So I thought why not I do one good one myself.

I thought of using glue, but it didn't appeal to me as reusable, so I searched high and low for the magnetic stripe. And after I searched on youtube, do I realise there's a magnetic paper. Super mountain tortoise me.

Hope you all enjoy this tutorial and let me me know what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment