Tuesday, June 21, 2011

RIP, My fav old makeup



Hi Hi Everybody!

This is like a post mortem of my old makeup, heh heh. Most of them are my favorite items, especially the lip gloss. I was babbling a bit, so what I meant was the lip gloss used to smell really nice and tasted a bit sweet, but now after using for such a long time, all these qualities are gone. The lip gloss is not too sticky, has a very smooth consistency. The applicator is so so bah, coz I don't really bother about applicators.

I love the lipstick color, looks like an enhanced version of my natural lip color with shine. It applied on quite smoothly, but I do recommend putting some lip balm to prep the lip first.

As for the eyeshadow, it wasn't exactly my favorite. I bought this set of colors because I don't have pink! Really lame reasons to buy, but I found out it complements with brown really well! Among all the shades, I like the highlight color most, the other two shades, I can do without. The texture is really smooth, and it has little sheen to it.

The mascara works really well, giving my eyelashes the much needed volume until it decides to dry up and clump on me, after 3 -4 months. Is it the normal shelf life on a mascara?

No comments:

Post a Comment