Saturday, December 21, 2013

Hyperventilate!

I bought NAKED 3!!!!

And Stila Trilogy Palettes.

Needless to say, Naked has kinda become the holy grail of natural makeup palette, this time in rose hues, for $83
.
Stila Trilogy is a very worthy product. 3 different palettes, 15 different eyeshadows, 3 blush colors, for the price of SGD35!!!

Now scream: WHAT!!!!

It's flying off the shelf, get it asap! ION Sephora having sale on 21/12/2013, Saturday. Don't say I no say ah. The quality of the eyeshadows and blushes are good, not too chalky.

I have to really buck up on my tutorials soon.

Scream: WE WANT COLOR SWATCHES!!!

I have so many things to feedback, but I will do a swatch for the palette soon. I procrastinate too much. I have a smart phone and a good app, why am I still so lazy in posting? :P

No comments:

Post a Comment