Monday, February 28, 2011

Night Time Beauty Routine



Oops, I delayed my post once again. I really salute the gurus who hold a full-time job yet manage to upkeep their channel! I strive to be them!!!

Okie, this video is about my beauty routine, just sharing a few products that I used. Here's the review about them.

Pure Beauty Super Brightening Toner
I like this toner a lot. It smells nice, and the texture is very smooth. Unlike other toner which contains a lot of alcohol, this one is not and does not sting the face.

Lancome Genefique
This works what it promised. Although it can't reduce my pores, but I definitely feel a difference in my skin texture. A little goes a long way!

Elizabeth Arden White Glove Extreme (Eye Cream)
My current favorite eye cream! It is not oily, and it gets absorbed super fast! I do not have to wait for long before applying my makeup or anything. It is a bit hard to squeeze the tube though.

TheFaceShop Raspberry Roots Sleeping Mask
Very hydrating somehow, although it is suppose to work more like firming. I do see firming effect on my face if I include the 100 slaps massage. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment