Saturday, February 5, 2011

Chinese New Year look



Finally, I'm writing this post on my Chinese New Year Look. I had this idea of using red and gold colors for it. For the eyes, it is gold being the main color, and brown to pair it up and give it a more classic look. Then I use peach red on the cheeks, because LNY is usually during a cold weather which makes those people living there have really red cheeks! That's also why they and we have steamboat! We get red cheeks from those steaming hot soup too! ^_^ And for the lips, I keep it down with a little orange hue lippy.

The look can be paired with a red lip too, then to complement red lips, the cheeks have to be a little more subtle such as using a bronzer and apply them under the cheek bones instead of on the cheeks.

I have to talk about this wonderful product, Lancome Maquicake UV Infinite. I am so in love with this powder because it is sweat-proof! Very good for me who is a sweaty piggy! I can use tissue to dab infinitely and the powder doesn't smear so much!

Check Lancome Singapore videos in Facebook! They did experiments with this compact. =)
http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=141040042574750

No comments:

Post a Comment