Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Angelina Jolie inspired look from The Tourist

Hi, finally uploaded this vid. I was experimenting with the voiceover, and I really suck at picture description (I recorded it while looking at the video). I tried talking while doing my makeup but I failed terribly, coz I couldn't speak and do the makeup at the same time. Heh, talk about women being multitaskers... So, in the end, I swap my voiceover with song and type notes on the vid..

Anyway, I did a simpler version compared to the one she wore in the movie. It is less smoky and really wearable for everyday look, eh, less time consuming too. The 2 colors, Smoke and Cement were from my favorite Bobbi Brown duo palette. I had used the smoke eyeshadow to fill in my brow, so I can bring one item less if I go out with this look and wanna touch up. Heh heh.

Have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment