Thursday, January 20, 2011

Nature Republic Review

Right, this post came up so much later than my tube, but nevertheless, it's up! Pardon my gibberish in the vid, I;m still trying to adjust to talking to myself in front of the mirror. Here's the summary and neater review of what I commented. ;)

Nail Colors
Plus factors: Vibrant color, price-friendly, small and slim bottle for easy storage
Minus factors: Need at least 2 coats to achieve smooth and even surface, non quick dry

Nail Polish Remover
Plus factors: Nice smell, remove nail color effectively
Minus factors: Quantity can be much more

Hand Cream (White Lily Freesia)
Plus factors: Very hydrating, nice smell,
Minus factors: Nozzle cap is screwed on, which is a hindrance. I like the flip cap more. Price-unfriendly.

Review Vid

No comments:

Post a Comment