Sunday, January 9, 2011

Beauty Routine for Work & My Daily Makeup

Finally... I have 2 clips up for viewing!!! As it was my first time, I was still trying to figure out the crooks and crannies (is this the way to say it?) For example, the speed of the clip, or rather my own speed, the quality of the clip (definitely a lot of room for improvements), the way I show my makeup (I think I just wanna be different from the rest of those makeup channels, display my personality in it, heh heh).

When I first put up these clips, and saw myself, I thought it was so weird, watching myself where I used to watch Michelle Phan or Marleena from MakeUpGeek in the YouTube interface. Then, later I realized, I was actually showing whole world my little private ritual for every morning, something which my sisters don't even get to see in real life.

Beauty Routine for Work
This is the facial routine that I do on work day morning. The only thing I didn't do on weekends was using the BB cream. If I'm going out, I'll use my foundation, for better coverage.



My Daily Makeup
So this is the makeup I put on for my work. I try to be as basic and as simple and as natural as possible. I worked with a lot of guys, so putting too much makeup might make me look a little too ladylike. Well, I'm an engineer and you know what they says about female engineers. And to be truthful, I really have female engineer friends who don't dress up. The last one I put makeup on for her forgot she had makeup on.


Please comment after watching so that I can improve!!! Thanks!!! One thing I notice about myself is frown less smile more. I look so unhappy doing those vids hor?

P/S: It's "Nook and cranny". =)

No comments:

Post a Comment